EPOCH : Mini Mist Diffuser and Essential Oils





We have to sadly admit that we now live in a pill-popping society where a lot of people resort to popping pills left and right for health solutions... i.e. I cannot sleep, I pop a pill. I have a headache, I need a pill, I have a cold, I pop a pill. Well, I am not a huge fan of this. As much as possible, I try to go the natural route and am a huge believer of ethnobotanical solutions and aromatherapy. Our medicine cabinet has more Amid the rigors of a modern lifestyle, Nu Skin delivers Epoch Essential Oils—ethnobotanical solutions that enhance human interactions and create sensory experiences with the natural world. 

For centuries, indigenous cultures improved their lives with botanicals, from topical uses to aromatherapy. Nu Skin has collaborated with one of the world’s leading ethnobotanists and found ways to infuse this wisdom into your modern lifestyle. Now you can use ethnobotanical oils from a company you know and trust. Single oils and blends provide a variety of expressive aromas and solutions that uplift any routine or occasion. The delightful benefits of our essential oils make it natural to share them with others.

The Epoch Mini Mist Diffuser is the perfect way to share and enjoy Epoch Essential Oils while on the go. It uses the Mini Mist’s ultrasonic technology which vibrates to vaporize water and essential oil into a fine mist. 

Epoch Assure is a potent blend of cinnamon, clove and other pure essential oils that help the air feel "clean". It is an essential oil blend for neutralizing odors. Cinnamon and clove are known for their strong aromas...such an engaging combination for the senses! 

You can use this oil by :

1. Diffusing it in an Epoch diffuser
2. Putting directly under the soles of your feet
3. Adding to mop water
4. Adding to laundry wash cycle
5. Using in pet cages

I have been using this mini mist diffuser and my essential oils since I got them and now I carry it everywhere I go. My son Henri loves it especially when he has a cold and we put in a minty blend to help relieve him of congestion especially before going to bed. Mommies, it's worth a try!

If you are interested to order and learn more about their other products, please email epochjourneyph@gmail.com or call/text +639177022034. They have a special sale this Halloween plus they also launched their Christmas packages so be sure to check it out (IG : epochjourney)....GREAT gift ideas for this Holiday Season for your loved ones!

Spread Wellness. Spread LOVE!


cheers,
Pattie


Comments

Popular Posts